What’s Included in the Catered Option
- 7 nights accommodation
- Canapés, antipasto & sparkling wine on arrival night
- Continental breakfast on 7 days of the week
- Afternoon tea & homemade cakes on 6 days of the week
- A three course evening meal 6 nights of the week
- Complimentary wine with every evening meal
- Full use of Jacuzzi & sauna
- Free Wi-Fi
- Linen & Towels provided
- Free parking
- Tourist tax
- Full use of the chalet and its facilities
|07th July||–||14th July||€420pp|
|14th July||–||21st July||€420pp|
|21st July||–||28th July||BOOKED|
|28th July||–||04th Aug||€420pp|
|04th Aug||–||11th Aug|
|11th Aug||–||18th Aug|
|18th Aug||–||25th Aug|
|25th Aug||–||01st Sept|
Self Catered Option
Contact us to book the entire chalet for the week
Linen & Towels at an additional cost
Full use of the chalet and its facilities.
Bed & Breakfast Option
Just need a bed for a few nights…? You are welcome to stay and have your continental breakfast to set you up for day of activities.
45€pppn (Linen & Towels included)
Infants (0-2) are free of charge if sharing parents bedroom.
Children aged 3-12 receive 20% off the adult price shown, if eating the two course children’s menu.
Children aged 13-16 receive 10% off the adult price.
For self catered use, a damage deposit is required which will be returned at the end of your stay.
Full chalet discounts available. No single supplement charges.